Hey, Everyone! ^___^* I'm new!

Lol!

haha! You all are silly! Well, I am on a lot of Forums..and modded quite a few. But, I will read the rules and see what the deal is. But, Thank you all for the heads up. If I did get a stalker, he/she wouldnt live long. I come from a long line of army men ranging from the marines to the navy. I know a thing or to about..."sudden death". LOL!!:aureola:

Your're on! Hahahh! I already have my duel supply of AK's and rocket launchers,baby! ^__~*

*loads 9 mil* muahahah i guess Kira is buying us beer...then your next dumbass..dont worry though..ill shoot you in the foot..

again welcome to the site. and im sure that if you have modding experience and have been on other forums, reading the rules is quite unnecessary.

Well.....I has a kitty:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3a6ZZPLsio[/MEDIA]

He can reflect anything with his scream.....also I got a shotgun/sniper/rocket launcher thing.....

Heheh!

Will do, Mr.Anthony. Oh, and I am so ready for you, D.A.! lol! I've got my eye on you!:wink:

What were we talkin' about, again? Oh yeah.....Hi, again....I'm a Dumbass....

Hahah! Thank you all for the welcomes! I can tell I will have some major fun here. I will check my precious wii tomorrow and I hope see you guys on there! heheh! I will add you all tomorrow! Be good until then!:smilewinkgrin:

I think i might follow in kiras lead. this thread is becoming nothing more then spam. lol. im leaving. see ya round

ill add ya tomorow.

Back