Hey, Everyone! ^___^* I'm new!

I understand. Hehehe! *pats luigi on his head*:lol:

^OMG ESSENCE IS BACK!!!where u been guess just not where I've been I used to see ya alot

Last edited:
Marioman said:
^OMG ESSENCE IS BACK!!!where u been

Heheh! You actually missed me? I have been busy...here and there...still vloggin' and playin my games...same ole..^___^*

Yea I did...you were here for awhile making lots of posts and then I didn't see you post anymore...it's all good though

^Actually I did...If you check my posts...I was talking in the SSBB Thread and someone said o rly...and I asked if anyone new where you went

Aww, Thank MarioMan. I figured I was getting one people's nerves with sims stuff...so, I disappeared for a while. Luigi, I missed you. I sent you message on your wii...I think it was on Wednesday when I sent it.

Welcome back Essence. I was wondering why you weren't online on both WiiChat and MSN, so it is nice to hear from you.

Byuakuya said:
Welcome back Essence. I was wondering why you weren't online on both WiiChat and MSN, so it is nice to hear from you.

I didnt think anyone would be missing me or care. I figured I was getting on everyone's nerves..so, I disappeared. Glad to see that a few care about me. ^__^*

Back