Hey Everyone!

PinkRaider

Wii Newbie
Feb 15, 2007
TN, USA
Hey I'm Pinkie! I have been a big Nintendo fan since its first launch in the 1980's. We had Nintendo, Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 in my childhood home growing up. Before that we had Atari. :smilewinkgrin:
I recently bought a Wii about 3 weeks ago. Haven't bought any games so I have been playing Wii Sports pretty often. Boxing has kicked me pretty hard, especially the training bits.
By the way I am 26, married to a gamer (xbox and xbox 360 fanatic) and have 2 kiddos. My son hasn't gotten the Wii bug yet, he is still playing Lego Star Wars 2 in the xbox 360. I been wanting to get a few gamecubes for the Wii but have yet to understand how the classic controller works and if I need to get a memory card before it can playin the console.
Oh I am also a DS owner and a Gameboy advance owner. I was connected to WiFi a while back, but since we moved we no longer have wireless. Last week we tried to connect our wireless router back up and our DS was the only thing that could connect, besides our PC. I am hoping to get my Wii connected, but have yet to figure out everything. Might end up buying the adapter and splitting the cable so we can connect both consoles (360 and Wii). So any help you fine people can give would be awesome.

Back