Hey Griever, finish the lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I should stop arguing with you. I just cant help but feel you should be given a chance at reeducation.

Im just sad that my hilarious post got erased

But all in all, saying I have an insecurity, after someone tells me that everyone in my country is a fat slob, that YOU should be able to tell me what I drive, and that (not like I give a ****, but everyone knows you are wrong) you have more money than us, is probably true. That would make me feel insecure and have to lash out at you. What would be the point at just insulting a supposed ally? Such stupid generalizations. Is there a point? I have nothing but positives to say about the U.K. I have friends in London and Essex.

I just want to say: if I have $2000 in credit card debt, and you have $10 in credit card debt, you do not have more money than me. LOLOLOLOLOL. So, you will tell me in front of the entire world, that the U.K. is worth more than that U.S? not only does it not matter, but everyone knows you are wrong. Then you site a meaningless (and laughable) statistic, just like I said people do with their statistics, such as when you say all americans are fat. You can make any stat say anything you want, now, go to a gym in america and see how you stack up.....LOLOLOLOLOL we are either fat, or fit.

as for everything else you said? as dear captain sensible says: "BLAH!" I probably know more about your country than you. Wow, you are capitalist? Really? oh, ok. I think what i meant was that %50 of your country votes with social tendancies. Like Nationalized health care and gun control. other than that, I had no idea.

I could go on but something is telling me Im wasting my breath on a commi little teenager that just goes around repeating hip talking points he hears on his pinko NPR BBC CNN..............when he isnt going to listen anyways

Have a good day!

Do Not Make This Sort Of Behavior Public!!!! You Contact A Mod If A Member Is Bothering You!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back