Hey is it possible...?

FLYNNN

Join The Sonic Fan Club!
Dec 8, 2007
Massachusetts
Wii Online Code
0204-2578-2014-7346
That our version may differentiate from the Japanese version, obviously apart from the language change. I know it's far-fetched, but out version is the English version of the Japanese and a lot of the characters that are famous in Japan aren't nearly as famous here, personally that's how I few Ike, Roy, Marth. But they do have a whole other team interpreting the game for us, so we could have a few differences...
What do you guys think?
And I'm not thinking a whole different roster completely...

I'm not so sure. I don't think there's usually all that much difference between US and Japanese versions of Nintendo games...

...Square-Enix on the other hand...

If there's a difference it'll be 1 or 2 characters.
I hope you're right though, it would be great to see more!

No difference...just a change in the names, like Koopa becoming Bowser and Purin becoming Jigglypuff and others.

anax4aero said:
No difference...just a change in the names, like Koopa becoming Bowser and Purin becoming Jigglypuff and others.

Probably Robot (Famicom Robot) becomes R.O.B

No. The west is just a cash cow to them, we aren't important enough to necessitate an original version of a game already released in japan.

We're lucky the series even made it overseas, as most best selling game series don't ever see western shores. And if they do it's years later, after the japanese have grown tired of them.

But on the same token things that were popular back in the 70's and 80's in the states are considered trendy in certain sects of japan. So it's a bit of a give and take.

But to answer the question. Not a chance.

"We're lucky the series even made it overseas, as most best selling game series don't ever see western shores"

That really gets on my nerves i really want KH2 Final Mix :mad5:

na there's no way man. if you remember from melee players from japan would come to the states for big tourneys in vegas and NYC and such for big cash prizes and the same will be the case in brawl. you cant have a difference in roster if the players will be facing each other from each game. it would be too unpredictable... if that makes sense to you

sorry, i dont see us getting anything extra or less.

maybe

we may get "exclusive" trophies?

yea lol the online play would be mest up if we got more characters so like only language is getting changed maybe different trophies but thats about it

ki11er4311 said:
yea lol the online play would be mest up if we got more characters so like only language is getting changed maybe different trophies but thats about it
plus if we had different characters that means that our characters wouldnt register in the japanese games and we couldnt play online against each other... if that makes sense

spiff-ssbb said:
plus if we had different characters that means that our characters wouldnt register in the japanese games and we couldnt play online against each other... if that makes sense

yea that makes sense cause it wouldnt be fare to them if we had diff characters it would just mess up all online play with them

Back