hey wassup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
well my names hugo, ive been a gamer since....forever. nintendo has always been my number 1 company for games. ive own every nintendo product from 1991, the year i was born, to the present. favorite game ever has to be the legend of zelda: ocarina of time and the legend of zelda: majora's mask. the zelda series rocks and with the twilight princess comin out, its jus another game for my collection. i dont play any ps2 or xbox at all. im all for nintendo. so all in all....NINTENDO ROCKS!!!

HEY :D Yeh Zelda is good, dying to TP thoguh...

hey wassup?? well yea cant wait for that zelda game. zeldas always been a very popular name in the gaming industry. like mario so we probably aint the only ones dyin to play that game. lol

Good to see that you where born the same year as me! And also that your a true nintendo follower...have fun in this forum!

hey everyone thanks for the welcome's. but yea ive heard all these talks about how nintendo will fail and sony will be ontop of sails when the ps3 comes out. but as always, they doubt nintendo's success like in the past when nintendo was jus japan company. but yea, the wii will rock you. lol. jus cant wait when it comes out and no matte how much it costs, ill still buy it, along with the twilight princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back