hey whe is the...

Gir100193

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2008
next one coming out? lik ethe third on in the series. because like pokemon games come out in threes so like yea does anyone have any info? like the name or possible release date pr something?

the statement isn't true completely... While R/B/Y, G/S/G, and R/S/E did come out in threes... FR/LG didn't come out... plus when R/B came out there was also an Exclusive Japanese Green...

Anyway... I think it might come out around christmas time...

What I wanna see is a Pokemon Game where you can go to all 4 regions and even the Orange Islands...

Reposting part of my previous argument...

Concider the following time lines.
Generation 1 - Color
Red/Blue September 1, 1998.
Yellow October 1, 1999.
Generation 2 - Metal
Gold/Silver October 15, 2000
Crystal Jul 30, 2001
Generation 3 - Advance
Ruby/Sapphire Mar 17, 2003
Fire/Leaf Sep 09, 2004
Emerald May 01, 2005
Generation 4 - ?
Diamond/Pearl April 22, 2007

Between generations their is about a 2 year period, the exception to this is gen one, but lets face it, by the time yellow hit the states, they were playing Gold, thats why their was the feeling of Pokemon game spam in the early gens, but that two year lag between generations existed. But the tempo has since then stabilized out somewhat. It hits The flagship, one year or so passes (in case of gen 3, the remakes, then another year), and then the "directors cut" comes out, like Y/C/E/?

DraculKH said:
the statement isn't true completely... While R/B/Y, G/S/G, and R/S/E did come out in threes... FR/LG didn't come out... plus when R/B came out there was also an Exclusive Japanese Green...

Anyway... I think it might come out around christmas time...

What I wanna see is a Pokemon Game where you can go to all 4 regions and even the Orange Islands...

Thats what i want or a remake of gold silver and crystal!! Which i heard they may make which would be really cool because that was my favorite region!

Back