Heyya

Shadow Treble

Friend Searcher
Dec 30, 2006
Wii Online Code
0468-3000-6138-8641
Hi, I am a big nintendo fan. I got my wii of ebay, yeah for like $400 - :frown2: Well I finally have one - :D Now I'm looking for a friend to chat with my wii code is 0468-3000-6138-8641 I hope I grow to like this place

~Shadow~

hey add me i'll add you, you will like this place and hate it at the same time, lots of people who just try to do the right thing or people who make a mistake evn once get flamed by the b*stards... you know who you are. i have had it so many times and there are so many hate messages floating around, but in the heart of this place you will find some realy nice people i recommend toadisdoingmagicmushrooms, intekmdma, ravingwolf, diesel and jesse just to name a few.

It says I can't send you anything. What I did was add a random mii until you can send me your mii.

Shadow Treble said:
Hi, I am a big nintendo fan. I got my wii of ebay, yeah for like $400 - :frown2: Well I finally have one - :D Now I'm looking for a friend to chat with my wii code is 0468-3000-6138-8641 I hope I grow to like this place

~Shadow~
hi! yeah i think you will like it here:thumbsup:

Back