Hi guys :)

AgentPlus

WiiChat Member
Aug 17, 2013
Chicago
I'm AgentPlus, a GoldenEye 007 Wii player.
I also play Mario Kart Wii. I got banned at the mario kart wii forum. :/

So hi guys!

Welcome t' Wiichat, amigo. Hope ya find the forums to your liking.

... For what reason? :shifty:
thanks I'm finding them good so far, the only thing I don't like is that there's srsly only 6 registered users online atm. Is there always this few?

No, there're times with more activity; but we are indeed a quiet forum. 'Less 'bout size and more about a closely knit community. Though the FC forum is pretty active regardless... as is normal for any forum.

No, there're times with more activity; but we are indeed a quiet forum. 'Less 'bout size and more about a closely knit community. Though the FC forum is pretty active regardless... as is normal for any forum.
I actually kinds like the quietness, though it feels lonely. I'm used to mariokaetwi.com where there's new posts every 10 seconds., literally.

We used t' be the same way, back in 2007 when Pokemon Diamond and Pearl was released. Only got more active when Brawl was out a year later. T'was fun, but I got burnt outta it mighty fast as I slowly became a seasoned member. Activity is good 'n all, but I much prefer Wiichat's current sleepiness and high intelligence margin over a flood of FC threads and off-topic (relatively unamusing) nonsense.

... I know that sounds elitist, but I'm not. Really. >_>;

We used t' be the same way, back in 2007 when Pokemon Diamond and Pearl was released. Only got more active when Brawl was out a year later. T'was fun, but I got burnt outta it mighty fast as I slowly became a seasoned member. Activity is good 'n all, but I much prefer Wiichat's current sleepiness and high intelligence margin over a flood of FC threads and off-topic (relatively unamusing) nonsense.

... I know that sounds elitist, but I'm not. Really. >_>;
something in the middle would be nice. Like semi active. Just not overflowing like mariokartwii.com

True enough. I certainly wouldn't mind the forums bein' more active, even if it quadruples my time spent moddin'.

'Specially since that'd assuredly mean we'd have a good few Project: M players...

True enough. I certainly wouldn't mind the forums bein' more active, even if it quadruples my time spent moddin'.

'Specially since that'd assuredly mean we'd have a good few Project: M players...
I want more goldeneye 007 players.

Back