Hi I'm new here

blueman

WiiChat Member
Jun 22, 2010
NY
I'm 23 from NY.
Have been playing on my friend's Wii for the last two years and finally got mine a week ago :wink: :lovewii:
Do you have some recommendations for "must have" games?

Welcome!

I was going to recommend those 2 games as well. Just got my Wii yesterday, but I have played them at my sisters house and both are pretty fun.

Welcome to the forums, Blueman. =) I'd agree with all the above games as recomendations, Modern Warfare Reflex if you like shooters. If you like fighting games, Super Smash Bros. Brawl can't do you wrong. Fun game both single player and multiplayer, wi-fi gameplay (albeit sub-par) included too.

For an actually active Wii game, Red Steel 2 is a epicly fun game. Playing as an over-the-top cowboy-samurai never gets old, whether you're impaling everyone or headshotting them to death.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is supposed to be even more excellent than the original (it got regular 4's and 5's in reviews, trust me), so I doubt you'd go wrong with that game, either.

:wink:Well first off, congrats on getting a wii. Now there are ALOT of good wii games out there. My "must have" wii games are the whole Tom Claneys Splinter Cell series. In this series you are an undercover secret spy, and every choice you make will affect the out come of the game. The game is VERY realistic. You do tasks like: disable wall mines,defuse bombs, hack into security systems, disable security cameras, pick locks, and MUCH more! Your character (Sam Fisher) can die too. In every mission their are enemies and guards to kill. But they can kill you too. You can also hide the bodies that you killed. Splinter Cell is a nail biting action/adventure game with consequences for your actions. You get equipment in every mission too. But in each mission you will only get certain equipment. The equipment includes: pistol, SC-20K, night,heat,electrical vision goggles, combat knife, Frag Grenade, smoke grenade, flash grenade, gas grenade, wall mine, (add ons for SC-20K): sticky camera(to see around corners),sticky shocker(like a bullet taser. knocks the enemy out), airfoil round(one shot stuns so that you can grab and interrogate, 2nd shot knocks them out). so if you want to know what it is like to be a secret agent, Splinter Cell is your game. Each level takes about 45 minutes for an EXPERT to complete, so you will have long lasting fun. I HIGHLY recommend this game for you. ;)

Back