hi im new

CookieG90

WiiChat Member
Aug 14, 2007
just saying hi

i got my wii the other day in the store

cant wait to play with everyone k bye

Hello, welcome to Wiichat. Just letting you know that you just missed the 'Introduce Yourself' Section. No big problem though. Anyway, check out the 'Forum Rules and Regulations.'

thanks so far! this is cool never been on a forum before. i just googled wii and this came up. thought id pop on to see who else has one but theres so many here! this is awesome!

Welcome to the forum, but u must have missed the 'Introduce Yourself' part of this forum. Well not to worry, welcome to WiiChat

Hey, welcome to wiichat

hope to see you around

Hiya Cookie! ^_^ Welcome to WiiChat! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or anyone that has the word "Moderater" under their name =D See ya 'round! ~Brad

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum.

Make yourself at home.

Beer?

wheres the introductions forum? i was linked to site feedback. oh no i already made a mistake! im so sorry everyone

who are the mods here? i dont know what moderators do? ive never been on a forum before. its kinda like IM servers i hit a reply and just post

No worries! ^_^ Everyone makes mistakes!

Moderators manage the forums: they're pretty much in charge. They can delete posts, ban bad members, and a bunch of other stuff. The most common mod is called Prez...but if you see someone else that has the word "Moderator" under his/her name, then that's who you should go to ^_^

nothing is up :) im just excited i have my wii!!

i only own 3 games though i want more but i have to save my money for college

Back