Hi!

dascrow

WiiChat Admin
Staff member
Aug 18, 2009
Hi,

I just wanted to make a quick introduction as one of the new admin's on WiiChat! As you might have noticed we have made a few small improvements to the site over the last week and will continue to do so. I've been reading the forum suggestion thread daily and will keep working with the current staff to implement the ideas suggested. Our goal is to make WiiChat even better and bring it back to the "pre-crash" level of activity it once had. I'm real excited to be part of this community and look forward to meeting all of you!

-Dan

elloa9dx5.gif
Our goal is to make WiiChat even better and bring it back to the "pre-crash" level of activity it once had.
I already see a few of the older members sneaking back in

I'm real excited to be part of this community and look forward to meeting all of you!
Meet?
I only meet round the breakfast table
poster68354667.jpg

Hey Dan, welcome to the forums! Good to have you helping out the forums, good job with the improvements already made. :thumbsup:

Hey Dan, welcome to Wiichat. I see you've been working hard with changes to the site, and such. I'm a bit late to say this, but good luck on being Admin. =)

Hey there Dan. Nice to meet you! Umm... Yeah. Man, I would have other things to say, but really I just... don't. Sorry. *slinks away*

Thanks for the welcome :)

Well hallo thar, I'm just putting it out there that you should post in the photo album thread, so [STRIKE]I can perve[/STRIKE] we can put a face to our newest mod =)

Hi,

I just wanted to make a quick introduction as one of the new admin's on WiiChat! As you might have noticed we have made a few small improvements to the site over the last week and will continue to do so. I've been reading the forum suggestion thread daily and will keep working with the current staff to implement the ideas suggested. Our goal is to make WiiChat even better and bring it back to the "pre-crash" level of activity it once had. I'm real excited to be part of this community and look forward to meeting all of you!

-Dan
vlcsnap2009082819h47m22.jpg

A New Admin!

Welcome. Hope you can make Wiichat a great forum again.
In other words, let's see **** happen.

:D

Back