Hidden Sensor Bar Stand

ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
I saw this picture of this small stand for the sensor bar..its like hidden in the box under something...anyone locate this...i saw pictures of this but cant find it in my box? Its in their someone for sure!

Tear thru ur box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Look under your sensor. theres places for 2 things to hook into. thats about how big it is.

registerednerd said:
there's a 1.5"x2.5" opening in box 1, right beside where the Wiimote was, i believe it goes in there.

yep thats where mine was too :)

oh...i was too excited too play and just took everything out asap lol, i cant believe you remember where it was :( lol i had waited long enough and just wanted to play...

yeah there is also a clear disc that no one knows about that supports the wii when verticle (up and down i think thats verticle) and it hooks to the bottom of the console stand :p

hmmmmm, i think i miss this clear disc.... i havent see that... damn im gettin blind :tard:

lol yea i seen it in the packaging and was like wow whats this then i read and found out.....(took me hour and half just to turn on cuz i was reading and unpacking carefully) ;)

lol yeahh its a clear piece lol i didnt kno what it was for at first till i actually looked good at it lol yeahh i lost it then ifound it outside for some weird reason...yeahh lol

Back