Holy C**p! It's Lego Batman!

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
There are a couple of dead threads on this, so I would just like to bring it to the attention of the masses.

473px-Omgbatmanposter.png

I need not say anything...

Wiki Page

yeah, there's also lego indiana jones coming out as well as a lego sims type game i think its called lego universe but i don't remember for sure.
i posted on one of those threads an attachment of an article in game informer about it(it was a horrible scan though. i'll see if i can just take a pic of it later and post it for you)

edit: heres the thread, i'll still try and get a picture though so it's more easily readable... lego games thread

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie I haven't played any of the lego games, but I really want to try Lego Star Wars. I heard good things about it.

lego games are fun as hell may i say....if there are people out there that chirp the game its because they base it on its look "ew its lego it must be gay"

btw FRuMMaGe i would consider the word CRAP a innapropiate word for wiichat haha

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

:)

wow more and more lego games. any guesses on what lego game is next?

lego the original blocks videogame. instead of using actual lego blocks in real life you can use it in a game with wiimote IR sensing.

i dont understand the whole lego-game fad going on here. well, im not saying their bad games. i played the 360 lego star wars game demo several tiems before deleting it off my hard-drive (came on there) and it was very fun. im not even a star wars fan, in fact i rather dislike star wars! lol

i just dont get how these games work but they do.

I think they should come out with a Lego:past present and future game...(the title is cheezy, but something along those lines...) When I was growing up, I would use my lego castle set to start with, and the castle would grow and gain technology untill it was eventually a space station...yea legos meant too much to me as a kid... but I think they could set a game up like that where its basically age of empires, only legos!.

Hell yes. This is going to be great. Judging from the cover art, it doesn't seem to be movie based ((a 2nd player robin should be fun )). I wonder what Joker will look like as a Lego.....speaking of which, R.I.P. Heath Ledger. That was a sad story to start my morning off...

I'm really looking forward to this. My brother was telling me how much he has enjoyed the Star Wars Lego games. I'm not really into Star Wars, but I LOVE Batman... lol So I think I will enjoy this one more.

i'm looking to the batman game since it is said to have a bit of the entire batman timeline in it which is cool. But i'm really psyched about the Lego Indiana Jones game, plus it's covering the original trilogy, not based on the new movie which will probably be a huge dissapointment but i'll feel obligated to see it anyway and probably even enjoy it a bit... but not too much. :lol:

Holy rusted metal Batman!

*POW*

*BAM*

I can't wait for the new movie to come out this summer. Batman Begins was awesome. I wonder if the Joker dies in this movie? I doubt Heath Ledger will be available for another movie.

Back