Status
Not open for further replies.

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
For those that won't shuttup about modding, maybe create a section just for them.

how about a sticky that goes like this:

if your thread reads "i have [insert mod here] and i updated my wii and [insert game here] doesn't work, your thread cannot be answered here because the site owners don't want to go near anything remotely illegal.

if you haven't noticed yet, the best way to deal with modification questions is just to lock up the threads.

Now we will catch those who do it. Im one though I do it so I can play out of region games.

Just my opinion, The reason I joined this forum was because it didn´t include that most of sites do so...

Yea that I agree with DOMA and skidmarx. I actually admit to modding but the one thing I do not like is those that assume I do it to pirate games. I support Nintendo and the game developers by buying their games. That said, I didnt want to import a Japanese Wii coz Id be stung big time buy both Japanese tax for exporting and tax here for importing. Damn customs

Yes, piracy is an issue. Is that reason you say its illegal? I thought, Skidmarx, was saying both were illegal. MS would have to explain why people were capable of modding PCs and Game Engines.

Not if you're pirating for free undeservered games. Someone please lock this thread I think I've gotten my answer to why NOT!

you guys are lucky prinny isn't around at the moment. he might decide to drop a short ban, in particular for mentioning a hack site.

Hope you're reffering to the one saying it, cause I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back