Pokemon subforum on DS section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clish

PM me if you add my wii
Jan 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
8448-6260-2078-1629
so i posted this over at the DS section, forgot about this section my bad.. anyways... now that pokemon P/D are out there are going to MANY threads on Pokemon in the DS section.. just thought it would be better if all those threads can be put under a subforum in the DS section.

quick answer this question

ok i have put a pokemon for trade can i save and shut my DS off and come back in an hour to check on it???

well its only the 2nd day the game is out and there are already 8 threads on pokemon... but if you all think that it won't have that many threads then i guess thats that..

you know what forget about i just turned it off and tested it myself and yes yo can come back ltr.....

and yes their is alread a subforum for pokemon called "who getting diamond and who getting pearl" even though it does not say subforum for pokemon every1 uses that place to ask questions and what not......

Just looked
Damn Pokémon nearly every topic
Granted its not the busyest forum on ere but this is just silly
It would help get every thing under control if there was one

yah more and more random threads... i will PM i0n and see if he thinks it is a good idea, just in case he didn't see this thread yet... so post more in support ! !!

Last edited:
the more i go back tot he DS section the more I feel that a new subthread is needed.... please consider it

Brawny said:
Over my dead body will there be a pokemon subsection

or at least until we get a graphics section.
A
M
E
N

We better get a GFX forum if i0n gives a POKEMON SUB-SECTION.

Bringing this back up we need a Pokemon Sub Forum the DS section is overun by Pokemon battle/trade and clan threads....

ArrggghThree pageis of pokemon threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back