Graphics Section

Daniel6

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Bristol, England
I know, being one of them, there is growing number of graphics designers here and i think (hoping others will agree) that it might be good idea to create a graphics section, or let alone a graphics forum? This would give us (Graphcis Designers) a real chance to speculate ours views on others designs and even build up our own gallery. This way it will help us grow in the graphics world by collecting coments and opinions and change them into to something we can use to get better.

All in favour of this notion please say "I" now :p

Thanks for noting my last part of post lol

I do think this would be quite a popular part of the site and if you have a look around, Nintendo or not you will see many graphics sections around. As lets face it, graphics are a big part of a forum.

Sounds good to me...would definitely be nice to see a group of people contribute signatures and avatars to people in need. The image of the site definitely improves when this happens, which of course attracts more and more people.

Guys i have nothing against graphic designers, but a thought occurs.
Your on a Wii forum, and it is expected that a topic as dependant as graphics deserve's its own forum.
And i am sure that there are mant great forums specializing in graphics, so maybe look elsewhere for one that suits your need for graphics discussion.
Of course you are still welcome here, Wiichat is just probly not the best place for that sort of thing.

Vert said:
Sounds good to me...would definitely be nice to see a group of people contribute signatures and avatars to people in need. The image of the site definitely improves when this happens, which of course attracts more and more people.
I'm a guy in need - where's my sig, Mr. Vert? :)

PS: Do the Admins/Mods ever bother reading these suggestions? Would be nice if they gave a response. "Yeah, we'll look into it" or "no, we won't consider your suggestion because...". Otherwise, why bother having a feedback section?

A graphics section dedicated to just Wii avy's and sigs would be nice. I would contribute

Back