SSBB Design Contest 2: Zelda Stages

Gah. I'm trying. I need Flash for mine...It might be could. I think the idea is very cool, but I just don't no if I can do it. -_-

So Finally . . . @_@ Here is my entry that I actually started working on today. (I dunno, I always startup at the last minute @_@)

SSBB_Stage_Design2-1.jpg

I got the idea from the fortress that you infiltrate in Wind Waker. I wanted that the be the background area with the search lights scanning across the battlefield at times during battle. And if a player were to be caught in the search light. The fortress would fire a cannon. The cannon would take time to reach the foreground, however, when it does, WHOA! Huge cannonball!! *Cating! Ting!* *BOOM* Anyone in the range of the explosion and high percentage of damage would be gone!

And as the battle progresses, the firing rate increases, as well as accuracy. OHH, the mayhem! :yikes: I wanted to emphasize the dark misty night in this particular design, which is one of the many things I liked about Wind Waker, being out on that lonely vast sea at night.

G'Day and Enjoy! ^_^

Last edited:
DeathChron, you came here to pown us all don't ya??

You may have been the first guy in Wiichat making an art work that I see it and I can't add one single complaint to it. Perfect!!!

Thanks guys, trust me I'm not trying to pown anyone! (badly) Lol, j/k! There's a lot of things I wanted to fix up, but I didn't want to take all day and night tweaking stuff. @_@

ssbb_lover said:
You could make it BETTER? I give up.

Yeah lol... it's painful to see things like that, and then the artist says "ohh well, I could have done better, there's too much stuff that needs to be changed" :sick:

Oh My God :sick:

Well said:
There's a lot of things I wanted to fix up, but I didn't want to take all day and night tweaking stuff.

:crazy: :crazy:

Great job, DeathChron.. I was really hoping someone would design something from Wind Waker, and here I think you've created a definite winner! What did you use to make it?

Congratulations again on an excellent design.

Last edited:
Thanks again! ^^ I used Coral painter essentials which I got with my tablet. I chose to use that program because it has more a painting feel to it, than photoshop, also I'm terrible with photoshop. -_- lol

DeathChron said:
Thanks again! ^^ I used Coral painter essentials which I got with my tablet. I chose to use that program because it has more a painting feel to it, than photoshop, also I'm terrible with photoshop. -_- lol

EDIT*

Hmm... I never saw that programm before..

Last edited:
Back