SSBB Design Contest 3: Mini-Stages

So I guess the deadline for this contest will be extended one week. I apologize I haven't had a chance to advertise this, but I hope there will be a little more participation. Do people not like this theme?

I will try to come up with something when I have time.. I have a few ideas..

It's harder...I'm having trouble making the pic thanks to my lack of any good programs...MS Paint keeps shutting down on me! >_<

If I just describe it really well can it count? =P

S.S. said:
It's harder...I'm having trouble making the pic thanks to my lack of any good programs...MS Paint keeps shutting down on me! >_<

If I just describe it really well can it count? =P

:nono:

Readeth Thy Ruleseth.

Crud I'm glad you extended the due date. I like dummy went to the gym and decided to do 4 years worth of working out in a day, and can barely even manage to type this out. @_@ heed my words, I shall work on this as soon as I can touch my nose with either hand. ^_^;;;;

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
:nono:

Readeth Thy Ruleseth.
Yeah yeah yeah...it's just gonna be really hard to get this idea into a pic and I can't just draw it cuz I don't have a scanner =/

S.S. said:
Yeah yeah yeah...it's just gonna be really hard to get this idea into a pic and I can't just draw it cuz I don't have a scanner =/

Do You Have A Digital Camera? Take A Picture Of Your Drawing Then Upload It Onto You Comp.

No...all I have is disposable =[ I have a good computer and a Wii, but all my other technology sucks =/

Hmmm.. no new entries this whole week. I'm tempted to scrap the entire competition.. give myself the top prize..

hey hey hey...I went to the trouble of downloading the trial version of Photoshop so I could do this...as soon as I figure out how to use it my entry will be in. I've just been on a post ban and haven't been able to say anything!

Back