SSBB Design Contest 1 Voting

ssbb_lover said:
What do you mean? The contestants should still be able to vote, but they just can't vote for themselves. That's all. Agreed?

I can agree with that. Consider the rules changed.

Hmmm I don't know.. I usually get home from work around 6pm, so I thought I would announce the winner then. I also have to sleep by 11pm so I can be at work by 7am. Therefore I wouldn't be able end the contest at midnight.

Hey SSBB.. are you planning on voting?

naisatoh said:
Hmmm I don't know.. I usually get home from work around 6pm, so I thought I would announce the winner then. I also have to sleep by 11pm, so I wouldn't be able end the contest at midnight.

Hey SSBB.. are you planning on voting?
I could do it if you like, take the burden off you. Unless you would rather do it.

And you noticed. :cool: I'll be voting soon...

I know this sounds REALLLLY crazy. But, since Axtlar is banned, should he even be allowed in the contest?...

ssbb_lover said:
I could do it if you like, take the burden off you. Unless you would rather do it.

And you noticed. :cool: I'll be voting soon...

I know this sounds REALLLLY crazy. But, since Axtlar is banned, should he even be allowed in the contest?...

No worries.. I think I'll keep the voting deadline at 6PM.. I doubt the votes will change much between then and midnight anyway.

Also with the rules finally set, I guess I can finally vote too:

1. SSBB_lover
2. JT.
3. KCBlack

I figure we can keep Axtlar in this contest, especially since it looks like he put some time in his design. Though he probably won't be earning anymore points from subsequent contests.

And finally.. just to be an ass.. poor Nadal :wink:

naisatoh said:
No worries.. I think I'll keep the voting deadline at 6PM.. I doubt the votes will change much between then and midnight anyway.

Also with the rules finally set, I guess I can finally vote too:

1. SSBB_lover
2. JT.
3. KCBlack

I figure we can keep Axtlar in this contest, especially since it looks like he put some time in his design. Though he probably won't be earning anymore points from subsequent contests.
I agree, Axlar does look like he put a lot of effort into it, but I doubt he'll win since he can't enter anymore. :p I just think it sucks that the real winner of this won't get any points, Axtlar is just wasting the points. -_-
naisatoh said:
And finally.. just to be an ass.. poor Nadal :wink:
Stop while you're still my friend...just stop...

ssbb_lover said:
Stop while you're still my friend...just stop...

:lol: I just figured I should rub it while it's still fresh. I gotta say though.. I thought Nadal had it after watching the fourth set.

Anyway.. getting back on topic.. I'll see what I can to do to rally more voters then I'm off for the night. It's time I start studying for my exams on Friday.. bleh..

New standings:
1. Axtlar - 25
2. ssbb_lover - 23
3. naisatoh - 21
3. JT. - 21
5. KCBlack - 20

Last edited:
If Axtlar wasn't in this damn thing I might win...stupid banned person.

1. Axtlar - 31
2. ssbb_lover - 28
3. naisatoh - 24
4. KCBlack - 23
5. JT. - 22

Bastard...

1. Axtlar - 36
2. ssbb_lover - 31
3. naisatoh - 24
4. KCBlack - 23
5. JT. - 23

Back