SSBB Design Contest 1: Mario Stages

So far, out of all the suggestions... MISSED. I'll give a hint. It's free software (freeware).

Ok, still no, so I'll give another hint. I use a Mac. So no Windows software.

And, only a few days left, yet very few submissions. It wont be too much fun...

KCBlack said:
(Yes, this does suck, and I will be redesigning it later.)

THE HAUNTED FOREST

mariostagetg6.png

Luigi must get back to his haunted mansion, but in order to get there, he must follow this road. This road goes through the haunted forest, complete with withering Petey Pirahana Plant and Halloween themed Goomba enemies. Zombies also appear from time to time but watch out: they will suck out your coins, leaving you... sucked and.... coinless. They can also deplete your score while sucking. In the background, the trees sway left and right and the clouds scroll the sky.
lol thats sweet!

Sovieto said:
lol thats sweet!
You gonna make one Sov? You can always draw + scan. Or just describe it like Axtlar did, you don't even need images. C'mon. :)

ssbb_lover said:
You gonna make one Sov? You can always draw + scan. Or just describe it like Axtlar did, you don't even need images. C'mon. :)
:sick: i am bored atm
ill see what paint:lol: lets me do..just for fun i guess....i guess this isnt one of those "zomg sweet effects and renders" contests, eh?

i really liked axtlars..i gave him rep for it..

Sovieto said:
:sick: i am bored atm
ill see what paint:lol: lets me do..just for fun i guess....i guess this isnt one of those "zomg sweet effects and renders" contests, eh?

i really liked axtlars..i gave him rep for it..
Lol, rep..

Anyways, shoot. :] I wanna see what you come up with.

And can we stop commenting on how cool KC's is? -_-

Ripped my idea ya little bastard, :prrr: At least I made mine 1st, so I can say it was original. :ciappa:

Honestly though, that stage is built way too much for escaping. You could just run forever and never be hit. :/ You need to have some natural occurrence happen...like a meteor shower or something.

ssbb_lover said:
Ripped my idea ya little bastard, :prrr: At least I made mine 1st, so I can say it was original. :ciappa:

Honestly though, that stage is built way too much for escaping. You could just run forever and never be hit. :/ You need to have some natural occurrence happen...like a meteor shower or something.
i ripped your idea?
o.o
*goes to find your submission cause he didnt even know you had one*'

edit: aggh obviously it was a great idea if 2 people thought of it
ill put that post as a reservation for my next idea that hits me..
and if someone wants to run around forever let them, youll know you won anyways.. xD

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
i ripped your idea?
o.o
*goes to find your submission cause he didnt even know you had one*'

edit: aggh obviously it was a great idea if 2 people thought of it
ill put that post as a reservation for my next idea that hits me..
and if someone wants to run around forever let them, youll know you won anyways.. xD
Meteor Shower...

[whistles]

Sovieto said:
lol i just fully read your submission
very cool, i could see it actually being a SSBB level..
Don't you just love that Animation? Truly professional if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Thanks though. :p

Back