• Vertical

Votes: 42 82.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
The Wii can be displayed either vertically or horizontally and i thought it'd be interesting to see what the vast majority prefer.

Im pretty undecided, think im gonna go for horizontal, im just not keen on the whole axis of the disc spinning away vertically.. i dunno.

I havent read any reports of overheating with the Wii so im guessing horizontally although increasing the surface area will probably be my best bet :p

How are you guys positioning yours?

Horizontal

Gamecube controllers will tip it over if its vertical....unless you have a Wavebird.

I have mine vertical right now but I am in the process of moving rooms and raranging my studio and entertinament set-up... so who knows which way it will end up in two weeks.

paintba||er said:
Ya but if you have it horizontal then you have to completely remove the cover to plug in a gamecube controller and it looks like **** without the cover on it.
Why do you have to remove the cover? It flips down quite nicely.

Well I havn't tried it with it horizontally but in the manual it says that you have to remove the cover when the console is placed horizontal so that the console can sit flat. So I guess it will prop the console up off the ground a little bit.

havent gotten mine yet, but when i do (hopefully tomorrow) its definitely gonna be vertical. it looks too nice NOT to stand out from the rest of my home entertainment stuff.

mine is vertical and is great, havnt treied it horizontall yet though

Vertical. Looks so much better...more sleek. Less like an electronic box like the rest of the stuff there.....like the DVD player and VCR and cable box.

Vertical. I don't have one but that's how I will always keep mine. Just seems like it should look like that.

Back