How do i get on the internet with my wii?

If you have a wireless internet connection you simply have to search for an access point on your Wii in Wii settings.

If you don't you can do one of two things.

Buy a LAN adapter, which connects to the back of your Wii and also hooks up to your PC, or buy a Usb Wi-Fi Connector which like the name suggests plugs into the Usb port on your computer, and sends a signal to your Wii as well and you need to finish the connection on your Wii in the Wii's internet settings part for all of these. Usb connector is good if your computer isn't within five feet of your Wii.

with the usb, does the wii need to be in the same room as the computer, or will it work if its down a hallway in a living room? just wonderin

CantGetAWii said:
If you have a wireless internet connection you simply have to search for an access point on your Wii in Wii settings.

If you don't you can do one of two things.

Buy a LAN adapter, which connects to the back of your Wii and also hooks up to your PC, or buy a Usb Wi-Fi Connector which like the name suggests plugs into the Usb port on your computer, and sends a signal to your Wii as well and you need to finish the connection on your Wii in the Wii's internet settings part for all of these. Usb connector is good if your computer isn't within five feet of your Wii.

sorry cantgetawii but i got u this time. the lan adapter connects to usb then to the ethernet modem. which is a lot faster than wifi.cantgetawii-5-miiwiiwii-2-.lol

i can connect to the internet already but i don'k know how to actually get ON it by wii. Like where do i go and click on the wii?

if you want to surf the net on your wii, you will need the internet channel which is 500 points on the wii shop.

ojo said:
if you want to surf the net on your wii, you will need the internet channel which is 500 points on the wii shop.
^ what she said.....500 points is like $5

great..i just blew my wii points..:wtf:
=[
oh well then...another time..
thx alot :wink:

Back