how do i get snes and n64 games on my ds

You need some emu software - but from what I have read - DS isn't powerful enough to emulate N64 and check out google for snes emu's.

Disclaimer: Remember, you can only play backed up Roms and not illegal copies.

ok first dude is talkin about a hacked ds and homebrew.
second he bought max media player with what 4 gigs and a honkin huge thing to carry around; should have gotten supercard, or ninja pass 1 cart solution.

ok, as for the snes yes there is a homebrew emulator for the ds, as for the n64 the ds does not have enough ram to support the games, but they games can be displayed (make sense).

to be honest, your going to need hardware that supports homebrew, Im nto sure max media player does, but i know supercard and ninja pass do.

google up maxconsole and go to there ds hack forums to find out more.

i currently have a onyx ds lite hacked and I love it.

BlueYoshi693 said:
since when can you but snes games on your ds...?

There's an emulator called snesds that has been around since 2005. Emulation itself is not illegal, but Mitch is correct, downloading commercial roms is as bad as sharing them.

Back in the day, people did program non-commercial homebrew games/roms for the gba for available emulators like pocketnes.

You can get SNES, NES and Genisis emulators for the ds. All of these are quite dodgy, not all games will work. And yes, as rolex said, the ds is not powerful enough to emulate n64. Anyway, how would you fit in all the n64 buttons onto the ds? But it is possible with a flashcart.....

Back