How do I redownload VC games?

crono_

WiiChat Member
Jan 14, 2007
Like others I've had troubles with Super Mario Bros after beating it. I can't seem to reset it and it's stuck in the harder mode. I read in quite a few places that I should just delete it and then redownload it...however I can't seem to redownload it. How do I do this? When I got to my account on the VC page it shows that the game was downloaded but doesn't give me the option to redownload.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but ya...I need some help.

Thanks!

crono_ said:
Like others I've had troubles with Super Mario Bros after beating it. I can't seem to reset it and it's stuck in the harder mode. I read in quite a few places that I should just delete it and then redownload it...however I can't seem to redownload it. How do I do this? When I got to my account on the VC page it shows that the game was downloaded but doesn't give me the option to redownload.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but ya...I need some help.

Thanks!

Did you delete it first? You probably can't re-download it until you remove it first.

Ya i have deleted it.

When I go to re-buy it the "download" button read "downloaded" and won't let me click on it again. There is no info anywhere on how to redownload, it just says that I can do it but that's it.

Back