How large on average are the VC games?

Nintendo93

Playin' Zack & Wiki
Aug 17, 2007
Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
Wii Online Code
5431-1607-7668-3461
Does anyone know how large, on average are the Virtual Console games? The cable company decided to leave out my street so I'm stuck on dialup and I was wondering if there's any way I can download new channels and VC games... so if your Wii actually tells you how large the channels and/or Virtual Console games are, could you post around what I should expect?

I didn't think you could even get on the shop channel with dial-up... You should check that out first to make sure you're not getting your hopes up.

Sorry I'm not helping your actual question but I dunno if there's much point if you can't even get on there. Have you tried yet? I'm nowhere near my system now but if you post back here on whether or not you can even connect... and if I remember to, I'll get back to you on what you asked next time I turn the system on. I have to clear some channels onto SD cards anyway.

I have about..12 VC games downloaded, and the biggest one and the one that took the longest for me to DL over a VERY high speed broadband was OOT

nes games wont be long nor will snes but n64 might i suggest u dont download n64 games unless you get super mario 64 its only 93 blocks and paper mario take a hefty 270 blocks it will take forever

Legend of Zelda: Occarina of time is about 30 MB and that is probably one of the biggest N64 titles you'll find. Super Nintendo games and other console games from the same generation are about 5MB.

What is Dial Up?

It shouldn't take long even with 56k. Then again 56k if often nerfed 20-40k, with downloads in the 1-10kb range. So you rarely get the full 56k.

its like a type of internet connection where your computer connects to the internet using the phone line, very......slow.....

sagema said:
What is Dial Up?

It shouldn't take long even with 56k. Then again 56k if often nerfed 20-40k, with downloads in the 1-10kb range. So you rarely get the full 56k.

56k = Dial Up~

Back