How famous is the user above you?

Mitch2025 said:
10. you have been here about as long as me and post alot
Hey there Mitch, it's nice to see you post in these sort of threads just to have that reassurance that you're lurking about. :]

10/10. Everybody who's anybody knows ya. :]

ssbb_lover said:
Lol, 4 year old.....:]

zomg a bagillion/10

Nice avvy. :lol:

yay you like it!!!! gymdawgs his hilarious he made his after i changed mine hahaaha.

and i am not 4! thats brawny ;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yay you like it!!!! gymdawgs his hilarious he made his after i changed mine hahaaha.

and i am not 4! thats brawny ;)
Right, right....I forget since you guys are so close talking over MSN now. :] You're like one and the same.

Gymdawg's pwns your avvy by a glorkillion....more than a million but less than a bagillion.

lawl, 10

and It's AIM....Get it right. I'd talk to you if you were actually logged on and gave me your msn.... ^.^

Brawny said:
lawl, 10

and It's AIM....Get it right. I'd talk to you if you were actually logged on and gave me your msn.... ^.^
Lol, I don't even know how to access the MSN chatting thing. :crazy: I don't like AIM, so ya...if I got a bunch of friends that wanted to add me though, you know, i'd use it. I have g00g talk open. :p

TLC(heheh the learning channel): 11/10 just to be safe *makes sure there are no red lasers on me* hehe I remember when I first came here and I was a dumbass and you freaked out on me and a mod had to calm you down... no... oh come on you remember

hehe Gymdawg great idea put hands over 'em that's more appropriate

yes i remember my 1st time seeing TLC i say stars falling from her username

but then she turned into a mod and now i see lava falling

wiizero- when did i flip out on you!?!? LMAO thats hilarious!!! i hate everyone <333

i love you now. feel better?

Back