How famous is the user above you?

Dammit Gym, I recognize people's posts by their avvies, now I keep thinking Jill is replying to herself in a 3rd person perspective...

I think she went off on me within her first 20 posts or so......then she got smart.

@ tyler: I had the same thing. Except double posting...... You read the posts themselves, I just look to see if she is being noobish.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yeah i think gymdawgs avy has to go :( its confusing me!
Jeez people, make up your minds. Who do you think I am, Lee.Jarratt?

It's not really a problem for me as I just look at the biggest image people have, which is usually sigs. My av is different anyways; it's more pure and doesn't objectify women....Loose:nono:

Last edited:
lol.... I think you are great, and I see you posting in every rating thread (despite your clear objection to them....).....I'd give you a 9

I don't think other people know who you are though. Maybe the low post count?

text is a little hard to read on the avy too.

I'll give Zeon a 9.5 since he's in many threads I've read and he has good posts and his 3 rep blocks.

I was famous, well in my time...

Thats the first post i have ever seen from you Sarai, but since you are online right now ill give you a 7

7. havent seen you around much in the past but lately you have been posting a lot so im guessing many people have seen you

I saw you all over the place when I first came(Jan/07) but not so much now. I say you're very well known.

Back