How famous is the user above you?

trisyyy NEVER DO THAT if mods see u do that again ur gonna get banned. ur new and only have 43 posts so 4/10

These ratings should be tougher. . .

Steph 8/10<3

something smells like strawberry? i like it

liketoplaywii seen u alot, got wow 999 posts and lots of rep 10/10

Well, posts and join dates don't really count for fame in my book.
I'd say Shoko is pretty well-known and liked.
I liked him before he started rambling and starting fights in the original SSBB site thread and got it shut down.

((And for anyone who is gonna guess how famous/well-known I am, I'm also Kumoriken. This is another account.))

EDIT: that was to Koukin .: im so sorry :'( i have never seen you around! oh my gosh, we should be friends :D Hi im steph. lmao

i'd say.. 4/10 for now.. :]

EDIT: lol geesh wario, popping in a thread, and scared me!!
9.9/10 xDD

Koukin said:
Well, posts and join dates don't really count for fame in my book.
I'd say Shoko is pretty well-known and liked.
I liked him before he started rambling and starting fights in the original SSBB site thread and got it shut down.

((And for anyone who is gonna guess how famous/well-known I am, I'm also Kumoriken. This is another account.))
wtf!? not to start an arguement or anything, but u guys were the ones who got the thread shut down. thats why some of ya got banned. dont gop around tellin lies. i was right about what i was saying, and the thread being closed is solid proof. and i have witnesses; hybrid, mushroomedmario, maniacal maniac, and PREZ himself

9/10 for wiiwouldlike2play

Last edited:
Back