How famous is the user above you?

Shoko said:
wtf!? not to start an arguement or anything, but u guys were the ones who got the thread shut down. thats why some of ya got banned. dont gop around tellin lies. i was right about what i was saying, and the thread being closed is solid proof. and i have witnesses; hybrid, mushroomedmario, maniacal maniac, and PREZ himself

9/10 for wiiwouldlike2play

Err...
Actually, you're pretty much the reason conflict was risen again in that thread, which resulted in it shutting down. We would have gotten back on topic eventually if it weren't for you.

And WiiWouldLike2Play, you freakin' know me, I'm pretty damn sure. Like I said, I'm Kumoriken also.

Koukin said:
Err...
Actually, you're pretty much the reason conflict was risen again in that thread, which resulted in it shutting down. We would have gotten back on topic eventually if it weren't for you.

And WiiWouldLike2Play, you freakin' know me, I'm pretty damn sure. Like I said, I'm Kumoriken also.
yea, u wouldve got back on topic. sure. like u guys always did right?

I was not the reason why the thread shut down. again, i have witnesses. why do you think cyan and deranged were banned? cause they spammed in that thread waay too much. now wat im about to say right here is going to end this conversation; Prez deleted the thread a long time after our arguement. so you know wat that means? it means i wasnt the reason, but u guys were because you were still spamming, as more proof that u wouldnt have gotten back on topic since u guys were still off-topic. demonslayer isnt afraid to admit hes wrong. he'll tell you himself that him, u and the others are the reason why it was deleted. that ends this conversation. u cant really argue with that. and if u wont excpet that proof, lets ask Prez himself who got the thread deleted and i assure you he will say u guys, not me.

+M=M+, please tell him who got the thread edeleted. Thank you

back on topic: 9.5/10

Back