How great is the DSi?

Iv yet to get mine yet, there 300 over here in Australia, which i think it bloody crazy. You can get an above average phone for 200 and still have 100 left (how good is my maths:p).
But yeah i guess it does look quite impressive on the countless videos iv seen. Ill get mine in like 6 months for Christmas haha :D

this third Nintendo DS version has exciting features like face detection/replication, online capabilities and amazing media options. The NDSi is thinner than the DS Lite and has a bigger, 3.25-inch screen (the current PSP is at 4.3 inches).

I really love mine. I'm a huge technophile and love the improvements no matter how unnecessary some might find them. They're really awesome I think. I just can't wait for the inevitable homebrew channel. You know its coming. ESPECIALLY since Reggie came out and said there are no current plans for a virtual console. That only added fuel to the fire of all the hackers out there trying to crack the software and get some homebrew channel going so we can play all those great GB and GBA roms. I can't wait.

a friend at work brought his in, and i was blown away at how improved the LCD screen is. i have the original launch DS, and the mario kart contrast between the two were FAR better on the DSi

yeah compared to the DSi, the original DS just seems more or less like a proof of concept model, lol.

I SUPER LOVE IT!

I know a lot of people complain about the skimpy downloadable catalog, but I am crazy for Dr. Mario Express & Sudoku Master. Pop Superstar is surprisingly fun too.

And like everyone else said, the screens are SO much better than the old style! I love my DSi!

its the best one, theres so much to do even without a game!
and i love taking and editing my pictures

My brother hobby is to play games, so I gave Nintendo DS Lite for him from accessorygeeks. It's a dual-screen handheld game console, a slimmer, brighter, and more lightweight redesign. This Nintendo have Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Advance Wars Dual Strike 2,Insect Wars,Contra 4,Front Mission 1st,Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass,Dragon Quest IX,Rune Factory,Final Fantasy Tactics A2: The Sealed Grimoire,Heroes of Mana

if its a gift and ur willing the SI is much better u can download games camera better battery bigger screen better sound its great i live my dsi

Back