how long is too long?

girlsgame2

WiiChat Member
Feb 10, 2008
CA
is anyone else frustrated with the lack of "timers" in this game (i'm thinking of something like in OoT during some parts of the biggoron's sword quest)? right now i'm working on getting the hot springwater to the goron at the western gate, and i'm just wondering if there's anyone out there who knows roughly how long it takes before it turns into just water. 30 seconds? a minute?

also, in kakariko village i blew up the rocks near the spring where the eldin spirit was using bomb/arrows, and a heartpiece appeared. how do i get it?

You have to make a donation to the store in kakariko village to build a bridge and then you have to make another donation for making a new store. after that you talk to the goron next to the store and he will help you give the goron spring water.

You Have To Run It On The Western Cliff Edge Of The Eldin Field. ^_^

That's How I Did It. Going Through'll Just Get You Attacked...
And If You See Someone, Set The Keg Down And Kill Them, But make Sure They DOn't Attack The Keg.

(I'm Assuming It's The Keg Mission, Not The Bottle.)

pro gamer said:
That is what i did.

Yeah, Beat The Game At 25 Hours And I've Played, Now I'm On Hour 107 >_<... Three Hearts Left... All Bugs, Need 2x Bomb bag Capactity And SOme Poes...

Then I'll Be Complete!

I still need to deliver the hotspring water. I donated enough money to rebuild the brigde, I just need to worry about deliveing the hot spring water!

Back