A few things I'm disappointed in..

itzzbalaez

WiiChat Member
Nov 9, 2006
I like how they brought back the Gorons, Zoras, Hyrule field, Kokiriko village, etc., but I don't like how everything is: 1. totally different, and 2. there is little reference to the Hero of Time in Ocarina.

I know it is supposed to be thousands of years after Ocarina fo Time and after Wind Waker, so things have to change, but just how everything is set up, it is totally different. It's like they remade the game and just used the old characters, and names.

In OoT, the Gorons were on the East side of Hyrule Field, and in TP, they are on the left.

And I just thought it would be cooler if when you talked to people, (which there is very little of), they would make reference to his suit being something like what the Her of Time wore. Or somethign like that. They did this in WW I believe. I also liked how there was little side quests you had to do to get heart containers, and how there was little mini games in Hyrule Market. And the whole mask thing.

I also read a while ago, (before I had the game) that there wasn't as much interaction with other characters and you didn't really bond with anyone and really get close to the characters in the game like you did with pretty much everyone in OoT. I feel they don't really introduce you to everyone, and you get rushed intot he plot and everything. It's very overwhelming.

I like the game because it has the whole Zelda approach and gameplay, but I feel the plot could be a little better, and they missed the boat on a few things. I mean, Midna is so mysterious and she never really gets close to you like Navi did.

I also think that it is SOOO easy to find ruppees. WAY easier then OoT. I could walk around and find a red or yellow ruppee easily.

Even the temples you learned more about in OoT and were talked about mroe by the village people, and everything.

I just got into Kokiriko Village if you were wondering.

So far I'm loving OoT wayyy better. I'm not completely in love with the game, and I'm waiting for something to really open up in the plot and I want to see some serious interaction going on.

Also, how the hell is Zelda still alive???

Last edited:
Yes, agree with you.

Twilight Princess is a great game, but for me it's far from being one of the bests, maybe it's one of the worst Zelda game

I mean, there's no Magic, no second gameplay (even Wind Waker had one), I missed some sidequests (there aren't much if you think), theres no mirror shield, no carismatic charaters, some useless items, there's no other sword than the master and the first, poor minigames. Thats my opinion.

I dunno, just don't. I have the impression that something is missing. I think I'm the only one who think Wind Waker was better than TP

Oh, and I thought this new hyrule field sucked

Last edited:
itzzbalaez said:
In OoT, the Gorons were on the East side of Hyrule Field, and in TP, they are on the left.

Blame it on most people being right handed. Original Gamecube version had the correct locations, but with Link originally being left handed, and most people being right handed, they flipped everything for the Wii (so you actually attack with your right hand instead of left).

Back