Shot myself in the foot

Mazbot

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Figuratively of course.

I'm past Goron Mines but before the Water Temple, if you don't want to know anything about what inbetween those two, even though I'm not telling much, then don't read this.

Here's my problem(s): I'm looking for the bugs that have the Water Spirits in them. The one that is in Zora's Domain (most north) is up too far on a wall to get. I've looked around and can't seem to find anything that would get it down.
Furthermore, the last 2 bugs are near Hyrule castle, and I have no idea how to get there. All the passages from either of the Hyrule Fields, south and west, are blocked. The only thing I can think of is when I was human, I didn't kill the Twilight monsters at the North bridge of Hyrule Field west, the ones that would normally create a portal. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
i wont read it. i just past gorons mines and it took me forever to figure out what to do next. i finanly found the item i needed (for 120 ruppees :( ) but im tired and am about to go to bed so i gotta wait to find out whats next lol

Yah, that took some thinking, glad my hunch was right though. Either way, I'm a bit past you, maybe an hour or so.

I'm stuck trying to get the bugs also.

*edit*

nevermind you have to howl at the waterfall at the bottom of lake hylia to fly that bird thing and hit the other bugs.

Last edited:
Did you have the same problem as me? The bug too high up on the wall at Zora's?

vagrant said:
I'm stuck trying to get the bugs also.

*edit*

nevermind you have to howl at the waterfall at the bottom of lake hylia to fly that bird thing and hit the other bugs.
Thanks for spoiling everything! :lol:

Mazbot said:
Did you have the same problem as me? The bug too high up on the wall at Zora's?

You have to linger at the bottom of the wall, and it comes down as soon as it aggros.

Back