water temple frustration

ignus99

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I know i may get ragged on about "not exploring enough" but ive been moving the stair case for the past 20 mins, and cant get anywhere (at the very beginning of the temple). From the map, the two areas on the right (first floor and second floor) are unaccessable because of some water wheel, going downwards gets me back to where i came from, and on the left upper level is a lock... this tells me i have to be on the bottom level on the left, but when im in that room (with the water jets) i cant seem to figure out what to do... any suggestions?

ignus99 said:
I know i may get ragged on about "not exploring enough" but ive been moving the stair case for the past 20 mins, and cant get anywhere (at the very beginning of the temple). From the map, the two areas on the right (first floor and second floor) are unaccessable because of some water wheel, going downwards gets me back to where i came from, and on the left upper level is a lock... this tells me i have to be on the bottom level on the left, but when im in that room (with the water jets) i cant seem to figure out what to do... any suggestions?

Its easy, look above you and noticing something hanging from the ceiling? You should be able to hit it with something to make it fall into one of the water jets.

Hah it's alright, even know you said you felt like you were exploring enough, just make sure to check above you from now on in the game. ;)

I always search around every room I walk into, it helps a lot.

ignus99 said:
Fack, i feel like a Zelda reject. that was retardedly simple. thanks.

I think zeldas done that to all of us at some point! Sometimes I find myself looking too deeply into a puzzle/area and miss whats staring me in the face!

lol got stuck at that point to ... started from the second room (where you have to drop those rocks) rememberd what i did there and tried it in that room and yes it worked ^^

Back