Water Temple Help

vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
How do I raise the water level for a second time? I got the claw and the map, but I can't get to the right side of the map at all because it's blocked off by 2 wheels. Been trying to figure this out for a while now.

Nevermind I got it, the hint is, with the claw, you can move the stairway not only by pulling the things but also by hanging from the claw hit spots.

The claw and the map and stuff is all on the left side of the map. The room with the boss that gives u the weapon u have to swim into from below.

Ok, perhaps I haven't been as clear....

I entered the water temple, entered the room with the spinning stairs... and have been through EVERY ROOM I CAN.

I CAN NOT find the claw, can not get anywhere else, but do have a map. Two doors are locked on the right, bottom left has a bridge on the ground, but i got the little chest over on the rock... and top left has two doors I cant get into. I haven't found ANY boss, can't find the claw, and dont know where to go. I've been ALL OVER the level, and can't figure it out.

WHERE to go and WHAT to do?

thanks bunches.

JHoersten2 said:
Ok, perhaps I haven't been as clear....

I entered the water temple, entered the room with the spinning stairs... and have been through EVERY ROOM I CAN.

I CAN NOT find the claw, can not get anywhere else, but do have a map. Two doors are locked on the right, bottom left has a bridge on the ground, but i got the little chest over on the rock... and top left has two doors I cant get into. I haven't found ANY boss, can't find the claw, and dont know where to go. I've been ALL OVER the level, and can't figure it out.

WHERE to go and WHAT to do?

thanks bunches.

Swim and bomb an opening thats all I can remember. I got the master sword now, and I can switch to wolf whenever I want.

Back