How many games will include miis?

E-Roc2010

"Sasuke it to the max"
Feb 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
7990-7908-6210-2287
I mean most games that we play we want to be REAL people or in some cases the people from that show. So my question is how many games do you think will include miis? Don't get me wrong I like the miis but I don't want to play with miis in alot of games. Like I don't think anyway would want to play TP with miis. Also I want Nintendo to focus on using miis in games(can anyone say Mii football) but I don't want them to steer away from games like SSBB and Metroid.

Discuss.

I like the Mii's in WarioWare the rest are kinda odd looking I think if they made them less distorted they could have a great Wii Sports 2 but instead of being a tech demo and bundle it could have Soccer, Basketball, Football and uhh Paintball

Mii paintball cool. But I would love to play Mii football that is when I get a Wii.

How about just Wii Paintball... Any game involving Mii's will be rated E and therefore will be to restricted

Don't worry, we won't see many Mii's.

Wii Sports
Wario Ware (brief)
Mario Party 8 (brief)

And future "Wii x" games

I'd like Nintendo to bring some like limited edition Nintendo Mii's of like Mario, Luigi and stuff.

I mean i have allready made my own but you can't really make a Yoshi, Bowser or a perfect Wario (he just looks like a child with a huge nose)

I wouldnt think Nintendo would use the Miis that much.....like games such as Zelda, Super Mario ect.
But I would like to see it in Sims or Animal Crossing....SSBB would be amazing to have Miis in....truly awsome....I wouldnt be suprised if they showed up as an unlockable in the end!

Back