Mii's in Brawl and MP3C

PaperLuigi

WiiChat Member
Oct 16, 2006
I would like to see Nintendo incorporate Mii's into Brawl.
Wouldn't it be great battling it out with ur friends while using a character u created urself? They could have their own fighting style and even attributes which would be upgradable. They would also make a great addition to Metroid Prime 3. Unlockable players in multiplayer perhaps? I think both these games would both be a lot more enjoyable to play and would also appeal to many more people out there not sure about Brawl or Prime. It would also most likely boost sales for these games. So tell me what u think and what games they should appear in.

PaperLuigi

I recon a Mii would be cool as a character on Brawl, but I think it would be a lil weird on Metroid...

I think this would be okay in a seperate game, as in just a mii fighting game, but not put into games like Brawl and Metroid.

People would go ape if this happened I think, they want to see all their fav characters in Brawl, not their miis lol.

But thinking about it in a seperate game to itself, it's not a bad idea =]

Jay61 said:
I recon a Mii would be cool as a character on Brawl, but I think it would be a lil weird on Metroid...

My first reaction mirrored yours, but you know, if MP3 had a separate online mode (hopefully not the only one) where you could outfit your Mii with a power suit (maybe with a slightly larger face window) and shoot your friend's Mii, that could be interesting.

I suppose there's actually an opening there for an enterprising company to make a good budget online FPS--focused on gameplay--borrowing Nintendo's graphics and letting people put their Miis to the test. Mii Paintball.

I do agree that it might be cool to have your own personalized fighter in Brawl but I don't think it will work very well with Metroid though.

Last edited:
Would be very neat to have my Mii fighting everyone :) /supports the idea :)

That'd be cool.... but either way, I'll like brawl even if we can't create our own character. They got good characters put in there themselves

I wouldn't vote to have Miis as playable characters, but maybe if they replaced the "Wire Frame" guys from Melee.

And I can't see 'em in Metroid Prime.

haha nice idea trulen, that would be a really cool thing to see, and its also possible

LMAO you just defeated a horde of aliens in Corruption and then your Mii pops out of the corner with a giant smile and you start shooting and swearing at him

In Brawl I'd like a character customization thing but it might not be good I don't think any added feature could ruin the game

surfinrach90 said:
I think this would be okay in a seperate game, as in just a mii fighting game, but not put into games like Brawl and Metroid.

People would go ape if this happened I think, they want to see all their fav characters in Brawl, not their miis lol.

But thinking about it in a seperate game to itself, it's not a bad idea =]
i agree :thumbsup:

I dunno about wanting them in Brawl, I guess it could be cool. I do think that Miis are unused too much, they have great potential and I hope to see them pop up i game extras in the near future.

Back