Anyone elese think now is the time for a Luigi's Mansion 2?

Pointing at the ghosts with the Wii remote, holding B to suck them up.. . . I think that could work. What would the story be though?

Also, I think this is the fifth thread about this topic I have seen. :/

I never played the Gamecube one (watched my friends play it sometimes though), but the potential is there for a Wii version. Controls would work well, and the visuals would be alright.

As for Story, I don't know, I never saw the ending in Luigi's Mansion so I assume there was no cliffhanger or chance for a direct sequel? If not, I was going to say they could have incorporated Luigi with Mario after Sunshine, making some sort of Ghost Story up. Like there was an ancient Ghost that followed him on the plane or something or was let out by Bowser. But then Galaxy came out so that kinda messes that idea up.

O MY GOSH!!!! CAN'TGETAWII COMMENTED IN MY THREAD WITHOUT CLOSING IT!!! :lol: XD
Yea, Galazy doesn't use the wii-mote for that much... just little things... And Luigi's mansion and Sunshine would have used the wii-mote better then galaxy! lol... theres no hope in a sunshine sequal but a luigi's mansion is a possible

or here's a story, bowser kidnapped mario, so luigi and yoshi team up to save them, they have to go through a 3d version of super mario world, and since yoshi can't enter ghost houses, luigi would, and so he would have to do multiple mansions AND there is other gameplay

I'd love to see a second Luigi's Mansion on Wii. I think it's one of few games that could heavily rely on Wii's motion controls (shaking the remote to suck up a ghost). Whether we'll ever see it coming to Wii is another matter entirely.

luigi's mansion rules

nothing would be better for luigi than another luigi's mansion game. If they did make another I would buy it on the spot. All we really have to do is wait and see what happens. There is a nintendo website I'll check and see if I can't send a request.

hey everybody I sent the request. I should get an e-mail back sometime this month. I will tell you when I get it back along with the reply. Lets all hope for a yes.

I'd love a sequel to Luigi's Mansion with the same gameplay, but you know what would be cooler? A Luigi's Mansion LIGHT GUN game!
You'd use the Wii Zapper to shoot some sort of ammunition with B (like E. Gadd Pellets or some other kid-friendly thing like that) and then when they're weak, you suck 'em up by pressing A. With boss battles vs. the Portrait ghosts and elemental power-ups for your gun, Luigi's Mansion Shoot 'Em Up would ROCK!

Last edited:
^^^hmmmm interesting... Although I think I'd rather a normal sequel... :D

Back