Who wants Luigi's Mansion 2?

I had a really good time with Luigis mansion. If im correct it was easter back when it was first released with the cube and I had a great time with it.

well if thats the case llyod then that means we should be seeing both metroids remade sunshine wind waker four swords pikmin ,and a slew of others ported to the wii. Which wouldn't be bad as long as they come in for 29.99 ,or less

NecroDemonNZXT, not sure where you live, but if you live in America Luigi's Mansion came out in November or December of the Gamecube's launch if I'm correct.

I really liked Luigi's Mansion, it was fun to have yet a new gaming experience from Nintendo back on the Cube. I could imagine this being awesome with wii controls if done right, but I hope Nintendo doesn't have ubisoft make it and turn it into some lame on the rails minigame collection.

YES!!! that game was awsome! I would get the one on the Wii for sure.

I think it'd work pretty well. I never owned LM one but I'm looking around for it. A new one one would be good. :)

Add me to the list, this was my fav. cube game for a long time. then i got melee, now i have battalion wars.

^^ really fun game, make sure you play it again after you beat it. you'll see what i mean.

i would definately get this as my son had it on his gamecube( he is only just 6 lol ) and he loved it tho not sure i would get to play it that much if it did come out on the wii as think my son would get addicted 2 it like he did on the gamecube lol

Back