coming soon luigi mansion 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your opinion, though IMO, Sunshine wasn't really that great as compared to Luigi's Mansion. Yes, I am very glad that Miyamoto created an original Mario game and it would be awesome to see him create an original Luigi game, but I think that a sequel to Luigi's Mansion would also be great.

ally_uk said:
Do we really need a sequel to this?

Come on the Original game was dull and You could complete it in a Sitting no thanks i'll pass on this.

Way to much mario games come on Nintendo get some innovation and create some new characters is it to much to ask?

New characters? Like Master Chief, who's had 3 games? Or the Final Fantasy characters, who are on their 14th game? Or the Gran Turismo franchise, which is about to release it's 5th game? Or the Grand Theft Auto series, which is about to release it's 4th game? Or the Soul Caliber characters, who are about to star in their 4th game? Or Snake, who's about to appear in his 4th game? Or Lara Croft, who just appeared in her 5th game?

I'm sure you only played the first or second installment of those series before you got frustrated with the lack of innovation right?

Did you just try to use GTA as an example? lol... The only thing GTA series has in common is a free roam world where you can jack people. All 3 have different characters, different story, hell even different music.

But im sure he's talking about new IPs like Too Human or Marcus Fenix being new to MS.

I much rather see another StarFox or a real DK game.

luigifan55 said:
i hope wario is a playabel person in the game.

I doubt it, by the way, you have spelt phoenix wrong for your location.

I would LOVE to see a Luigi's mansion sequel. I dont care how much others would hate because guess what....they dont have to buy it!

But I like Luigi ALOT more than Mario, my fav color is green and I am totally obsessed with ghosts and the paranormal and the like, so I really liked the first Luigi's mansion, with one exception...the stupid fact that the whole point was to find Mario.

Why does it ALWAYS have to be about mario, even when it's not his game? I mean, mario has way more than enough games to play the star attraction and how many of those Mario games have you looking for Luigi the whole time? Exactly. But when Luigi gets his rare moments in the spot light it's STILL all about Mario, they just use Luigi as a gimmick. If there is another Luigi's Mansion game, I hope they just say Mario decided to stay home or something and let Luigi do his own thing.

T3kNi9e said:
Did you just try to use GTA as an example? lol... The only thing GTA series has in common is a free roam world where you can jack people. All 3 have different characters, different story, hell even different music.

But im sure he's talking about new IPs like Too Human or Marcus Fenix being new to MS.

I much rather see another StarFox or a real DK game.

Yes, I used GTA as an example because the concept and game mechanics of all the GTA games are the same. There is no innovation in plugging a different John Doe into the same type of story 4 or 5 times.

Sterculius said:
I would LOVE to see a Luigi's mansion sequel. I dont care how much others would hate because guess what....they dont have to buy it!

But I like Luigi ALOT more than Mario, my fav color is green and I am totally obsessed with ghosts and the paranormal and the like, so I really liked the first Luigi's mansion, with one exception...the stupid fact that the whole point was to find Mario.

Why does it ALWAYS have to be about mario, even when it's not his game? I mean, mario has way more than enough games to play the star attraction and how many of those Mario games have you looking for Luigi the whole time? Exactly. But when Luigi gets his rare moments in the spot light it's STILL all about Mario, they just use Luigi as a gimmick. If there is another Luigi's Mansion game, I hope they just say Mario decided to stay home or something and let Luigi do his own thing.

I personally thought Luigi's Mansion was a GREAT game. And I think Luigi is very cool. But it seems you're missing out on the point here with the people who don't want a sequel. As far as the story went, it's done. No more. Done.

If Nintendo were to make a sequel then YES, it would be a gimmick. The storyline would be sloppy and gimmicky. Just like your story idea. No offense, but see how hard it would be to make a sequel with a reasonable story??

Let's Keep Luigi, Let's Change The Story.

Caliko said:
If Nintendo were to make a sequel then YES, it would be a gimmick.
Let's Keep Luigi, Let's Change The Story.
So, any game that has more than one in its series is a gimmick? The only real series i understand as a gimmick would be final fantasy series.

Yeah I would love to see a Luigi's Mansion 2, it was the first GC I had, I like Luigi A LOT more than Mario, no disrepect Mario.

Check the dates on the thread.

ITS OVER THREE YEARS OLD!!!
Dont bump up old threads and dont double post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back