How many heart containers do you have?

zachp18 said:
soooo....

so what? dude, over half the people on the site have probably beaten the game at least once, probably twice. it doesn't matter all that much. but to answer your question, i've beaten it with 20 (all), 11 (only from bosses), 12 (only found pieces), and over spring break, im gonna try the 3 heart challenge. and don't double post.

the 20 and i want to try the 3 heart challenge but thats when i have the time i only miss 10 poes =S thats the only thing left

Whats the 3 Heart Challenge? And I have 17 with 4/5 pieces. I've already beaten the game (such a wonderful addition to the LoZ series. Honestly its the BEST Zelda game I've ever had the pleasure of playing? For some reason I feel like they could/might do a sequel to it. This is based on what Ganondorf said at the end when he was dying about, "The History of light and shadow will be written in Blood". I just get the feeling that the next game will have something to do with blood or w/e....who knows? Just some speculation.

MasterJedi2U said:
Whats the 3 Heart Challenge? And I have 17 with 4/5 pieces. I've already beaten the game (such a wonderful addition to the LoZ series. Honestly its the BEST Zelda game I've ever had the pleasure of playing? For some reason I feel like they could/might do a sequel to it. This is based on what Ganondorf said at the end when he was dying about, "The History of light and shadow will be written in Blood". I just get the feeling that the next game will have something to do with blood or w/e....who knows? Just some speculation.
The 3 heart challenge is when you complete the game with only 3 hearts.

i gots all 20. one more poe and my game is absolutely complete. i got everything. i gave the girl all the bugs, and all i need is one more poe. im thinkin of doin the 3-heart challenge. but later though. i need that stupid poe!!!!

Dumbass_Luigi said:
The 3 heart challenge is when you complete the game with only 3 hearts.
Not to be rude but who would beat the game with only hearts????:crazy:

Wow it sounds impossible to me...I mean seriously...3 freaking Hearts!? Good luck to you. If anyone actually does that in this Legend of Zelda game they get MAD props from me.

I have all 20 hearts, all 60 poe souls, all 24 bugs, everything completed every side mission. Also as for the 3 heart challenge I don't think it would be hard at all considering how easy the game was. The only boss fight I lost a heart in was the Gannondorf in beast form when you have to grab him. Otherwise every boss in this game is super easy. The only area that might really suck is the Cave of Ordeals trying to get those 3 poe souls in there.

i got all. pretty easy to get them, since there is a woman that tells you where they are

Back