I did the impossible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chafik31

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2007
In my house with my Wii
I did it..finally...I beat TP for the 3rd time and this time with only 3 hearts!

Thats right! I didnt take any heart pieces or containers, just used my awesome skillls.

Take that Society!

Chafik31 said:
I did it..finally...I beat TP for the 3rd time and this time with only 3 hearts!

Thats right! I didnt take any heart pieces or containers, just used my awesome skillls.

Take that Society!

It must have tooken a while.

I thought that the game gave you some heart pieces automatically?! (Minus the chosen ones)

Take a picture of your last save...should be at the last castle...me want a picture :) Not that I don't believe you, but I'd rather it be more believeable

Hm, so you had to walk all the way back to the entrance if you didn't get a heart container?

U could not possibly enjoy the game by doing that!! U could have played all the Zelda titles u haven't played yet, instead!

this reminds me of this rumor i heard when i was a kid that goes:

if you can beat ocarina of time without dying and then when you get to ganon's castle for the first time (you have to go there once u get every medallion w/o having gone there previously from getting all medallions) and once the brdige appears you have to save it...turn it off...turn back on and you should resume there (which is impossible btw, if you save there u start in the temple of time) and then you go BACK to the castle...get a bombchu to explode in the CENTER of the lava pool 1 second before you fall in and die and when u restart at the entrace to the castle...you get to play as ganondorf...woo boy, god only knows how long i tried to do this

maybe im the only one who heard of this

also, if anyone has an n64, w/ ocarina of time and a gameshark pro still (the red one i think) or any other gameshark might work, i can tell u some sweeeet little tricks using those codes, lemme know if your interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back