On 5th Temple And I Have 11 Hearts!

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
Ever Hapen To Anyone?

I Usually Spend My Time In Hyrule Field... That How I Got So Many Heart Pieces!

Anyone Else Do That Just To Get Heart Pieces?

Discuss, I Say!

i only have 6 at the moment and i am on da 3rd temple (well i just finished im looking 4 twilight miroor)

I go to the fortune teller after every dungeon and get every possible piece so i had the max possible hearts before starting each dungeon.

If you want a low heart challenge do the cave of ordeals with 3 hearts and no fairys....now that is hard!

3mpathy said:
I go to the fortune teller after every dungeon and get every possible piece so i had the max possible hearts before starting each dungeon.

If you want a low heart challenge do the cave of ordeals with 3 hearts and no fairys....now that is hard!

what fortune teller?

in castle town on i think i ts west road

oh and i need sum heart piece help, the fortune teller shows me a picture of the lake hylia spirit spring entrance buy i can find a heart there? where is it has any1 got it?

beat the game have them all :p now i dont know what to do, although all the reviews said there is endless things to do, after getting all the heart pieces (way to easy with the fortune teller) the bugs ( with the jingle also way to easy to find) and the fish and poes i really cant find anything else to do >.< Is there anything else to do that i have missed perhaps? i have the magic armor, ive beaten rollgoll up to its highest level and have all the item upgrades, oh and cave of ordeals is done, and sadly i only clocked up 50 hours... so yeah if anyone knows anything ive missed let me know

I found the cave in spirit pond and got the heart piece. But the Fortune teller keeps mentioning it. I was under the impression that after you did that she sent ya somewhere else. Is this the teller you guys talking about for getting all the heart pieces?

Back