How many miis do you have?

I have two.

One for my girlfriend and I.

Though my g/f doesn't know that I made one for her. In fact, if she did:
1. she'd probably think was I extremely sad for making one of her
2. because it looks absolutely nothing like her, either!

How do you store them on the Wiimote?

I'm approaching that 100 mark. I make everyone i can think of, and i made the ones of Conan O'briend and Serena Williams when they played Wii Sports Tennis on his show. And Conan Won Woot! In addition, i like to mess around with the placement and sizes of the peices to make non human miis and animal miis. And Pee Wee Herman. I cant wait for them to upgrade the mii making capabilities, its good stuff.

ive got like 80 something in my mii parade and 60 characters for the miis themselves. most if not all are all my friends and the few i added from this site (like only a handful) i should add more if i only knew how many people friggen added me to begin with! lol

wow so many miis....i only have 14..but there all freinds.
i dont like just making them up..its no fun
its more fun when you make a friend
you get to bag on how they look

I've got about 15..Now, I don't go off making celebs and stuff like a lot of people do. Its just, a couple of my cousins weren't fortunate enough to get their hands on a Wii because they can't find them anywhere, and in Dominican Republic (my home country) when I went there for christmas break, the people there didn't know what a Wii was. (there were no ads)

And so I let my cousins make their Mii's..However, I did afterwards make a Mii after I made mine, wearing all silver with spiky hair and called him "Iron Man"

Back