how many reps does it take to get a green block?

Chewitt said:
With the offer of rep for a helpful response i'm flabbergasted that it took a full 8 minutes for someone to reply.

there you go chewitt! rep for you!

... i have a feeling this is going to get out of hand pretty soon

Schneideren said:
Well, I for once would like a green block or two ;) hehe! Find my posts you guys - its very helpfull ;) giggle

... and some for you!

i personally find it ridiculous to ask for reps. honestly this thread is like a cheat code to get more "life blocks". pretty soon everyone will have 100 of them and then they won't be special anymore, yeah right! i also thought that sanjaya was going to take down american idol. so much for that theory!

Last edited:
Thank you Allsports, allthough I hope you still find some of my other posts, like the tennis-thread we are having atm :)

Thx mate, and sorry about that - had multiple-browsers open and though it didnt post :)

lmao..i dont even no how to rep ne one in the first place...i dun get this whole rep thing...but its not a big deal to me...i just like to see peoples threads..reply answer questions to what i no...that kinda thing...thats what this is for in the first place right? lol

IN BEFORE THE LOCK

IBTL-Door.jpg

Back