How much will Wii Fit cost in U.S.?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Lol. Chill out, guys. I'm just calling them as I see them. No need to disprove an opinion.

I'm not unchilled... :)

I went back an re-read my first post and I can see how my wording made it look like the salesman "sold" me on the pre-order. Mea culpa on that one.

However, I had almost paid for a pre-order when I was in GameStop last week but wanted to think on it before I did...and in the meantime I'd accumulated some birthday money that will cover the cost of Wii Fit...so being in GameStop this week and having some additional cash in the pocket lead me to the pre-order. What the salesman said about it, coupled with the "Wii Fit might be hard to come by" item I'd read validated it, at least in my mind.

Sorry for the initial bumbling of words. I blame it on Monday. :)

Cheers

I was thinking itll be around 80...i guess 90 isnt too much over the top...i may go to gamestop and preorder it, just so i remember to get it...whats the release date scheduled to be?

K LoLo said:
I was thinking itll be around 80...i guess 90 isnt too much over the top...i may go to gamestop and preorder it, just so i remember to get it...whats the release date scheduled to be?

Release date May 19th, in stock in stores May 20th, I believe...

Back