How much would you pay for SSB?

Wiimoto

Sonic + Brawl = Ownage
Jan 1, 2008
Well, Nintendo has released games before their launches, and everyone wants super smash brothers for N64 on VC, so I am pretty sure they will.

But its just such a huge game that I doubt they'll sell it for 1000 or 1200 wii points.

So how much would you pay for it? I would go up to 2500 myself, and if they included online play I would pay like 3000 for it. Because I don't own an N64 myself, and think its worth it.

What about you?

Why would they sell it for more than 1000 points? I know Nintendo can be greedy, but 2500 points is ridiculous, even for them. I wouldn't pay a point more than 1000.

Top I would pay is 1000 Wii Points. Anything over that is ridiculous.

I'm sure Nintendo wouldn't include online in the game (SSB), since they would want to keep it the way it came originally.

why would they have online play? thats completely retarded

Not a penny.
I don't do the whole Virtual Console scene ]:

i wouldnt pay for it more then 1000 its still the same as the otger games, just more popular

Trulen said:
Not a penny.
I don't do the whole Virtual Console scene ]:

Join the club

But ill leave it as soon as Nintendo stop screwin round and give us what we want
VIRTUAL BOY GAMES

Not rly
Its online VC games

Fire Flower said:
I'm pretty sure they confirmed no online Virtual Console. Don't ask me for a link. I THINK they did.

Oh No! He's thinking again! :lol:

To OP: I wouldn't buy it, because Imo, Melee is better, and Brawl is going to be even better.

Why would you buy it at all when a much improved Wii version is coming out that has all the same features and more. I'm sure it was a brilliant game for the N64 but Brawl will be even better.

Back