how much

duckdude

WiiChat Member
Aug 15, 2007
yeah i want to sell my wii but i dont no how much for im gona try and put it on ebay
its been played maybe 1 a week since i got it in on like may 3

comes with
------------
2nunchuks
2wiimote
the system
all the wires
mario strikers charged
wiisports

adding all of it up for what i bought it for was 360 not with tax so what should i sell it for

and for anyone who wants to no why i want to sell it i have only had 2 games ive liked on it dbz bt2 and excite truck i dont no about the future but i just dont like any of the games

i dont like most of the racing gmes because you hold it weird
i dont like zelda games
and most of the other games have been boring

but the main reason i think why i dont like the games is because i haft to by them ... yes ok i have a m3 on my ds and my psp has custom firmware meaning i can just download games off the net so i think that because i love my handhelds so much that home systems seem boring

but if you have anything to say to make me change my mind like a good game i should get plz tell me

seems long for my first post but sry for anything that is missspelled i was up all night and im tired

plz do not flame me for this

Last edited:
Firstly what country are you in? That will make a difference... In the UK you can normally get a Wii on the day you want one! If it was a few months ago, that would have been a different story! There were Wii's (just with sports and nothing extra) being sold on e-bay for over £250! NOw they are going for the value in the shops. To be honest it is worth holding on to... Bu thave a look on e-bay and see what they are goining for by all means!

Got some great games comming out soon... Just have a look at the official site!

LMAO.... Sorry I forgot to put a price on it at the end!! I would say nearer £200 - £220, I thinks £180 may be a little low!

LOL... Ok... How bout we say £200 and be done with it! LMAO!!!

Not that we wlil ever find out who is right or not! Anyway.. if he puts it on ebay I may bid on it to push the price up just to prove you wrong!! LMAO...!

What about Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy? What about Super Smash Bros Brawl? If you don't like these Nintendo franchises, then maybe it is in your best interest to sale and get what you want. You can probably atleast get what you paid for everything considering they are still hard to find. Do like the person above suggested and see what they are going for and then maybe start your bid a little lower and see what happens.

Last edited:
duckdude said:
yeah i want to sell my wii but i dont no how much for im gona try and put it on ebay
its been played maybe 1 a week since i got it in on like may 3

comes with
------------
2nunchuks
2wiimote
the system
all the wires
mario strikers charged
wiisports

adding all of it up for what i bought it for was 360 not with tax so what should i sell it for

and for anyone who wants to no why i want to sell it i have only had 2 games ive liked on it dbz bt2 and excite truck i dont no about the future but i just dont like any of the games

i dont like most of the racing gmes because you hold it weird
i dont like zelda games
and most of the other games have been boring

but the main reason i think why i dont like the games is because i haft to by them ... yes ok i have a m3 on my ds and my psp has custom firmware meaning i can just download games off the net so i think that because i love my handhelds so much that home systems seem boring

but if you have anything to say to make me change my mind like a good game i should get plz tell me

seems long for my first post but sry for anything that is missspelled i was up all night and im tired

plz do not flame me for this

If the main reason is because you have to buy games, get a chip(mod chip). it doesnt cost alot and dont believe ppl who say that nintendo will update to kill the consoles with chips.

Mod chips are illegal if used to play pirated games. Maybe you should just save your money up and always get what you want, taking the easy way out and breaking the law can land you in some serious trouble.

Last edited:
WiiBad said:
Mod chips are illegal if used to play pirated games. Maybe you should just save your money up and always get what you want, taking the easy way out and breaking the law can land you in some serious trouble.

lol this kind of comments annoy me, because millions of people using modded chips. even he uses modded chips and illegal firmware!
no one will do nothing to you.
the only thing you will get is free games.

Maybe the case! BUT: Firstly, I am not the one to judge and secondly, just beacuse loads of people do it, that doesn't make it right!

Come on please use ur brain here!! In the end it will only make all the games more expensive for everyone!

PLUS also this is not what this thread is about! If you wanna talk bout that then use the correct threads please! (there are loads of them!)

Last edited:
sry i havent been able to get on my bros gf brock up with him and the computer is in his room anyway

yes i want to play ssbb and the mario galexy but i dont no if they will be any good and i can never find any places that get new wii games
blockbuster and movie gallery have wii games but they still havent gotten any new ones since i started renting

and to the one who said save up thats sort of hard because my mom always takes my money i can hide it but when im asleep i will tell you anything and she always takes it she never really pays me back she has taken about 300 dollars but anyway

if i can ever get the internet to work then i will probly keep it

and 1 more thing has anyone heard anything about the wii freeloader cause there are some games out /coming out in japan i want to play

Back