How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
lpaterson said:
I got one I'm 17 and my cousins have one they're 10 & 12

Take out the fact your cousins have one. And chane the word 'Cousins' for 'Brothers' and you got me :)

End Product

I got one I'm 17 and my brothers are 10 & 12

I think some of these 30-40 year olds buy them to solve a certain mid life crisis :p

Wii_Smurf said:
Take out the fact your cousins have one. And chane the word 'Cousins' for 'Brothers' and you got me :)

End Product

I got one I'm 17 and my brothers are 10 & 12

I think some of these 30-40 year olds buy them to solve a certain mid life crisis :p

Boy have you got it all wrong! We have been playing video games a lot longer than you. We have been around since the first games Pong, Pacman and the first Nintendo games we grew up on video games so why should we stop now?
Besides we can buy as many games as we want and play as long as want.

So hears to you and hoping that in 30 years you will still love playing then as much as you do now.

Enjoy life is short.

sandyk7717 said:
Boy have you got it all wrong! We have been playing video games a lot longer than you. We have been around since the first games Pong, Pacman and the first Nintendo games we grew up on video games so why should we stop now?
Besides we can buy as many games as we want and play as long as want.

So hears to you and hoping that in 30 years you will still love playing then as much as you do now.

Enjoy life is short.

AMEN!!!! my brother, preach on....... :cool:

~X

I am more than willing to give up the middle-age status. (I'm pretty sure that's how the teens see us, though.

I'm 22 got my wii the dat after it was released. It was the most excited ive been since i was a little kid at christmas

This is the first video game player I bought since my Atari (which I still have, PacMan anyone?)

I'm 45 and got my wii yesterday. Also got Dance Dance Revolution and played for five hours after hooking it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back